Prev: Re: Escort class vessels in line of battle Next: Re: Fleet Escorts

Re: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:08:04 -0800
Subject: Re: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts

devans@uneb.edu wrote:
> Well, there HAD been the discussion on allowing the smaller ships a
chance
> to fire before being torched, but my own feeling is that the total
> randomness of the cards makes up for it. I was just assuming some
might
> want a little better chance for the fodder. ;->=

Ah so. From experience I find that the fodder has a pretty good chance
in deck games, infact, since you get more cards the more ships you have
a fleet of small escorts will tend to be able to shoot a lot more before
the opposition can. This makes fleets of small ships much more usefull.
I've been temped to try a fleet of destroyers and a few cruisers but I
have to paint up enough of them first.

Prev: Re: Escort class vessels in line of battle Next: Re: Fleet Escorts