Prev: Re: Global Perspective Re: Starship Basing Alternatives Next: Re: Global Perspective Re: Starship Basing Alternatives

Re: [OT] space cats (was: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives)

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 23:36:29 +0200
Subject: Re: [OT] space cats (was: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives)

Derk Groeneveld wrote:

>>The dog thinks: "They feed me, love me and take care of me, they must
>>be Gods...."
>>The cat thinks:  "They feed me, love me and  take care of me, _I_
must >>be a God...."

>Now which one is clearly displaying signs of (vastly superior)
>intelligence? mmm?

The dog, of course. It doesn't have any delusions :-)

...besides, the latest cat I saw spent five minutes chasing its own
tail around the leg of a table. That one at least didn't display any
signs of "vastly superior intelligence" whatsoever...

<G>

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.