Prev: Re: Primer for styrofoam Next: Re: [SG] EMP

RE: In praise of Cottage Industry

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:31:07 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: RE: In praise of Cottage Industry

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Casquilho, Daniel wrote:

> > It's a shame, for most of the truly interesting games are anything
but
> > balanced (forces-wise)
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> >    Derk
>
>	I agree, but I must convert them first then move toward true
> scenario based games. Remember the 40k fanboy thinks he is playing a
> scenario based game. Each scenario starts with "each player has 2,000
> points...".

*laugh* Okay, I see your point there. Mmm. Best of luck, it took 'them'
good few years to rob me of this attitude ;) (*)

Cheers,

   Derk

(*) With 90-95% chance of succes, roll a die at the start of any game.
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE6wPiPJXH58oo6ncURAkYuAKC4aApPdIyBrNi/ao8j88l71RyFfgCgkX9J
Su5ZBj50pN9WqOHHYtcN54o=
=oj60

Prev: Re: Primer for styrofoam Next: Re: [SG] EMP