Prev: RE: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice Next: RE: In praise of Cottage Industry

Re: Fleet Escorts

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 09:48:37 -0800
Subject: Re: Fleet Escorts

>   2) Firing rules.  We have a rule that movement is done slowest
thrust to
>fastest thurst.  Firing is done fastest to slowest. This almost
>assures that the
>escorts will get to fire before the big guys.

This is an interesting idea...

You may already be doing it this way, but it would be interesting to
see how it worked if one tries the following:

In the combat phase, ships alternate fire as normal within its thrust
group. In other words, all MD8 ships alternate fire, then all MD6,
etc.

Opinions?

Prev: RE: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice Next: RE: In praise of Cottage Industry