Prev: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives Next: Re: [DS] Point System (was RE: In praise of Cottage Industry)

RE: DSII out of print.

From: "Kieran Rohan" <krs@g...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 09:14:10 -0800
Subject: RE: DSII out of print.

Well, DS is out of print at the moment, and we're still undecided
whether
to reprint it as-is, to do a slightly updated version, or to revise it
completely. There are certainly things that we put in SG that will
retrofit
into DS to improve it. If you really want DSII at the moment, you'll
have
to find it from a stockist that still has some left, because we're all
out
of them! But, IT WILL BE BACK.....  ;-)

Jon (GZG)

We still have copies at Geo-Hex

KR

Prev: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives Next: Re: [DS] Point System (was RE: In praise of Cottage Industry)