Prev: Global Perspective Re: Starship Basing Alternatives Next: Re: In praise of Cottage Industry

RE: In praise of Cottage Industry

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 08:31:15 -0800
Subject: RE: In praise of Cottage Industry

	I agree with most of what Brian said except one comment. Do not
drop
the point system. The lack of a point system has been a great hindrance
converting people to SG here in my area. Most mini players are of the
WH40K
ilk and thus want to see points and army lists. I can get them to work
without army lists but they still want to see points to know a game is
"balanced", at least in their minds.

	Daniel