Prev: Re: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice Next: Global Perspective Re: Starship Basing Alternatives

RE: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 08:24:06 -0800
Subject: RE: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice

[SNIP Extra Stuff]
> > Do I have that right?
>
> http://www.cowell.org/~andy/min/sg2/qna.html:
> Q:Is there a limitation to how many times a unit may be activated in
> one game turn ?
>
> A: No. [Mike Elliot]
>
> Don't forget your Company command can activate your Platoon leader
> again, who can activate the squad again!  I think a lot of people
> limit squads to two activations, the real one and a command activated
> one-- I know I do.

But without a house rule then it is true, I could fire the same squad
quite
a few times. As you point out, with a company command it could even be
more
then three times. (Not sure I like that, will have to talk about
adopting a
house rule)

Prev: Re: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice Next: Global Perspective Re: Starship Basing Alternatives