Prev: Re: [SG2] Questions Next: Re: [SG2] Questions

Re: [SG] Often-Forgotten Rules List

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 22:37:45 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Often-Forgotten Rules List

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001 06:45:55 -0500, "Brian Bell" <bkb@beol.net> wrote:

>Since I was just starting out and going to rope...err...recruit someone
into
>playing Stargrunt with me, I just wanted to make sure that I was not
missing
>something critical (but obscure) as we begin.

There isn't a lot of obscure stuff. The most obscure is the automatic
suppression marker a squad receives when a squad leader is a casualty.
It's
under the rules on leaders, not the combat or morale rules.

The best thing is to do a quick check of the index. Just go through it
and see
if anything comes to mind.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: [SG2] Questions Next: Re: [SG2] Questions