Prev: Re: [SG] WotW Next: Re: WotW #5 AFHAWKS

Re: Well, another form of bad luck

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 00:20:42 -0500
Subject: Re: Well, another form of bad luck

At 10:05 PM 3/25/01 -0500, you wrote:
>The Bavarian Illuminati (or someone who claims to be them, anyway)
>said:
>
>> I've really got to update those pages, and add the stats for the
>Mind
>> Control Laser System while I'm at it.  And maybe the >Fnord< bombs,
>if I
>> can ever figure out what they actually *do*.
>
>Why wait?  Were you planning on telling the truth?

The truth is a funny thing, isn't it?  What one man calls "truth",
another
might call "complete and utter bullsh*t"....

Which of them is right?  Who can say?

But to be slightly serious, I've been doing a lot of ship designing over
the past few weeks.  I'm going to run a game or two with some new
Illuminati ship designs, and see how they work out in practice.  "Badly"
would be my guess, but you never know.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: [SG] WotW Next: Re: WotW #5 AFHAWKS