Prev: Re: A couple of quick replies Next: RE: [SG] WotW

Re: [SG] WotW

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 20:39:28 -0800
Subject: Re: [SG] WotW

"Robertson, Brendan" wrote:

> Grenade launchers are already covered by the rules (FP:d12, I: d8*).
> Hand thrown grenades for a 'gear are probably best covered modified
IAVR
> rules, with range limited to "Close Only" (FP: d10, I: d10*, close
only).

Those are infantry grenade launchers, different thing entirely. hmm..
close only, like 12" right? Sorta like I the 12" I wrote. Hmm.. now
making it D10/D10* might not be a bad idea. Makes them a little less
powerfull and more all around. Definately would keep them from
decimanting infantry as much. Will have to try that next time.

Prev: Re: A couple of quick replies Next: RE: [SG] WotW