Prev: Re: [OT] Paper ships Next: Re: Well, another form of bad luck

Re: H&R for DS2 - small nations of WW2 conversions

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 20:51:47 EST
Subject: Re: H&R for DS2 - small nations of WW2 conversions

Muchas Gracias.  I have no problems with "Shermans in Space" but some
people prefer that if I "must" use WW2 AFV that they be obscure (don't
ask me, I'm admittedly weak in armor recognition (all kinds) so I'll buy
a Sherman Look-a-like with a HKP and anti-laser armor (correct term
escapes my sieve brain currently) in DS2)...

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

On Sun, 25 Mar 2001 14:57:21 -0600 devans@uneb.edu writes:

>Some links of links:
>http://www.wargaming.net/tanks/
>http://www.msu.edu/user/storto/afvlinks.htm
>
>And, if you're interested in the arcane world of early Baltic states
>AFV's:
>http://members.nbci.com/balticum/baltic.htm
>
>The_Beast

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [OT] Paper ships Next: Re: Well, another form of bad luck