Prev: Re: 15mm vehicles? Next: Re: H&R for DS2 - small nations of WW2 conversions

H&R for DS2 - small nations of WW2 conversions

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 08:26:55 EST
Subject: H&R for DS2 - small nations of WW2 conversions

Okay, last night I was looking at the GZG notes from the local shop's
catalog and H&R (via Regal Miniatures) catalog for infantry/infantry
support/vehicles.  I'm not bothered by modern and/or WW2 designs being
'recycled' for SF so I look at lots of possibilities.  I came across
some
vehicles I know little/nothing about and was wondering if there were
resources so I could 'see' what they look like to decide if I want to by
them (and 'convert' them to SF.)

In the H&R summer 1999 catalog there are listed the following:

Hungary
Turan I
Turan II
Zrinyi
Rababotund Truck
Hungarian Nimrod 40mm SPAA
Toldi 1
Toldi 2a
Hungarian Bofors 15cm 31mm Howitzer

Rumanian
Rum Vanatorul De Care R-35
Rumanian Tacam R-2
Rumanian Tacam T-60a
Rumanian Resita M-43 75mm

Canada
Otter Light Reconnaissance Car
Lynz Scout Car
15cwt Armored truck
4t 4x4 medium Artillery Tractor
15cwt G5 Truck
8cwt 4x4 Heavy Utility Vehicle

Plus of course all the Japanese (16 items), Polish (25 items), Italian
(16 items), UK (1 column +/-), USSR (1 column +/-), USA (1/2 column),
German (1 1/2 columns), and French  (12 items) stuff.

Any help in finding pictures (web, library book, etc.) will be
appreciated.

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: 15mm vehicles? Next: Re: H&R for DS2 - small nations of WW2 conversions