Prev: Re: Me too?! RE: Copy of FMA Skirmish Rules, please? Next: Re: WotW #5: AFHAWKS

Re: [OT] Paper ships

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 02:20:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Paper ships

Come to think of it...the boxed edition of "Crimson Skies" had paper
aircraft.  (Horizontal counters with vertical bits or vice versa...)
The
die cutting was so bad as to almost make them worthless.

(Tho' I did have the thought of scanning the sheets into a graphic
software,
and re-drawing the cutting lines...)

Donald Hosford