Prev: Re: Well, another form of bad luck Next: Re: [SG] Often-Forgotten Rules List

6mm woes was Re: Phalons, Kravak and Savasku was Alien Infantry

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 21:35:27 EST
Subject: 6mm woes was Re: Phalons, Kravak and Savasku was Alien Infantry

On Sun, 25 Mar 2001 09:42:21 +1000 Beth Fulton
<beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au> writes:
<Snip>
>Seriously I was going to offer to give them a wash and scan some in.
>Unfortunately Derek's off a Hobby Expo (being asked repeatedly if its
>hard to paint things that small and "do you REALLY play games with
them?" ;) )
<snip>

Maybe he and Peter Berry (???) from Bacchus should exchange war stories
(see his website) about 'unbelievers of 6mm scale'...

The only thing rarer then 6mm here is 20mm but that's a different
story...

>Cheers
>
>Beth

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Well, another form of bad luck Next: Re: [SG] Often-Forgotten Rules List