Prev: Re: [sg] sniper was:Starting Forces Next: Re: Replies to a variety of posts... cause I'm lazy....

Re: Alien Infantry

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 19:57:20 +1100
Subject: Re: Alien Infantry

G'day,

 >While we're at it, does anyone have a gallery with DS2 figs?	I'm
 >thinking to do SG with DS figures (DS figures being fairly close to
 >matching SG ground scale) but I want to see them first.

If you haven't had a look already Derek's got some of his NSL DS stuff
up at

http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/Gallery/GalleryFrame.htm

Hit the "Neu Swabian League - Dirtside & Stargrunt" and the DS stuff is
the
bottom 4 pics.

Cheers

Prev: Re: [sg] sniper was:Starting Forces Next: Re: Replies to a variety of posts... cause I'm lazy....