Prev: Possible grav interpretation Re: AAR UN incursion turned back Next: Re: Replies to a variety of posts... cause I'm lazy....

Re: mailing list question

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 17:42:05 -0600

***
Does this mailing list have a digest version?  How can I change my
subscription?
***

I was shocked and dismayed that the Meta-FAQ didn't have this info! *heh
heh*

However, the nobel Full Thrust Computer Core had:

***
How to subscribe

Send an email to:

     majordomo@wraith.cs.colorado.edu
***
There is a digest form of the list that gathers up all the messages and
mails them to you in one go. To join the digest list
send the single line

     subscribe ftgzg-computer-digest
***

How did I ever live without Google? ;->=

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad