Prev: Re: Replies to a variety of posts... cause I'm lazy.... Next: Re: Replies to a variety of posts... cause I'm lazy....

Re: Item #5: Re: Replies to a variety of posts... cause I'm lazy....

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 05:53:22 -0600
Subject: Re: Item #5: Re: Replies to a variety of posts... cause I'm lazy....

***
Yes, the ATAC is the Scarab. Both were part of the range taken over by
Scotia (in part settlement for large debts, AFAIK) when Grendel went
tits-up, and now back in production by Scotia under the Kryomek label.
None of this had any connection with Grenadier.
***

Okay, but they seem to be using the Grendel name above Scotia, if I can
go
by the web site. We of simple minds are easily confused. And the Scots
wouldn't have it any other way. ;->=

http://website.lineone.net/~grendel.co/scotiamicromodels.html

Also, the Simtac site seems to be back up. Has it always been so, and I
just missed it? It's updates are all from 25/09/00. Anyway, they'd be
the
folks to have the items on this side of the globe, IF they are still in
business.

http://www.simtac.net

Wish TMP would get 'A Tale of Two Simtac's' finished...