Prev: Re: [OT] Galoob Star Wars Re: A DS/FT campaign question and RE: [sg] StartingForces Next: Re: Replies to a variety of posts... cause I'm lazy....

Re: Replies to a variety of posts... cause I'm lazy....

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmako@c...>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 06:20:30 -0400
Subject: Re: Replies to a variety of posts... cause I'm lazy....

Tom,

Thanks for the idea.  Los had told me the same thing but on items not
pertaining to fire combat I like to get a second opinion before I trust
the
Los solution <G>.

I am using white glue mostly due to the fact that I am lazy and getting
some
dry wall putty would require a drive off base into the zone.

Thanks again,

Bob