Prev: STUART Murray's USCMC rules back up Next: Something kind of cool: SG2 turn by turn

Re: [SG] Scenario Idea--LONG

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 19:31:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG] Scenario Idea--LONG

--- Indy <kochte@stsci.edu> wrote:

> There be, but I can't speak for them, just me. I
> likely
> won't be making any trips far that weekend due to
> another
> project I'm deeply involved with.

No, silly.  I'm thinking about making a trip up to
B'more myself.	The hard part is scheduling it--my
weekends are pretty solidly booked right now.  If
there's a weekday in the next few weeks that works for
one or more of y'all, let me know.

John

Prev: STUART Murray's USCMC rules back up Next: Something kind of cool: SG2 turn by turn