Prev: Re: 15mm bug manufacturers Next: RE: SG2 starter forces

Re:Me too?! RE: Copy of FMA Skirmish Rules, please?

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:55:18 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re:Me too?! RE: Copy of FMA Skirmish Rules, please?

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Can I just point out to everyone who is asking for FMA draft copies,
that
> while I have no problem with this, the draft that is currently in
> circulation on the list IS now quite out-of-date, a lot of it having
> already been superseded by stuff that's presently undergoing playtest.
By
> all means play around with the existing draft, but just bear this in
mind -
> a lot will change between now and the eventual publication!!
>
> Jon (GZG)

/geek mode/  You've shown us the alpha release of the rules.  We're
asking
if we can see a beta release of the FMA rules. /geek/

Somehow we confused getting an update to the draft and finding out about
the final print version.  (Well at least I got confused! ;->  )

Prev: Re: 15mm bug manufacturers Next: RE: SG2 starter forces