Prev: Re: [SG] Scenario Idea--LONG Next: RE: [fmas] FMA Skirmish Rules

Re: 15mm bug manufacturers

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:25:13 -0500
Subject: Re: 15mm bug manufacturers

At 10:20 AM 3/21/01 -0600, you wrote:

>Anybody know of any suitable 15mm bug (or other, appropriately
>non-human) miniatures available?  I'm organizing a large force of them
>for SG2 utilizing Kryomek-ish phermone C&C rules.  What about suitable
>vehicle equivalents?  Here's what I've found:
>What else have I missed?

I have a couple of really nice figures - actual 15mm bugs, I think.
Problem is...I can't remember who made the damn things.  I've uploaded a
picture; maybe someone will recognize them:
http://www.geocities.com/johnxcrim/Graphics/Bugs.jpg

That's a Partha 15mm guy in the lower right corner, there to show scale.
The others are all from the same batch.  The sluglike thing in the lower
left corner is supposed to sit on the "flatbed" of the tank beneath it,
and
the (badly) painted one in the top right corner actually has four wings
--
I've been intending to use the three of them that I own as 6mm
dropships.

Can anyone identify them?

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: [SG] Scenario Idea--LONG Next: RE: [fmas] FMA Skirmish Rules