Prev: Re: SG2 forces Next: Re: FMA Skirmish Rules

RE: FMA Skirmish Rules

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 13:32:59 -0700 (MST)
Subject: RE: FMA Skirmish Rules

Last I heard, the only thing the whole list has is the july-99 release.
But
the playtesters list has had more recent versions...  (and I'm not on
the
playtesters list.)

Now after hearing all the requests for reposts isn't it about time to
see if
a newer draft could be released to the whole list?

Please Jon?
Pretty Please?
Pretty Please with sugar on top?

Mike

P.S. If you want us to lay it on thicker we can.  We just need to rent
heavy
equipment.