Prev: Re: ScanFed minis Next: Re: ScanFed minis

Re: [FT] WotW #4: Railguns

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 19:44:26 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] WotW #4: Railguns

Charles Taylor wrote:

>Slighly of the main thrust of the topic- an all-arc K1 is MASS 2, how
>many arcs would a MASS 1 K1 have? (I think 1, or 2) - might be useful
>for something.

Less than 1 arc. The all-arc K1 is slightly overpowered (compared to
the other K-guns) as it is, but Mass 2 is closer to the real value than
Mass 3.

Noam wrote:

>From YOY (I'm having language barrier problems, so I'm not sure I
>understand some of the points you're making):
>
>>The Kra'vaks are really very efficient, but do not have as
>>much range as the ESU superdreadnought and it's hard to
>>succeed from a long range, they are weaker and are more
>>expensive than humans, but not so much, too.
>
>I don't know. I don't think any KV worth his dreadlocks would spend
>much time in a Komarov's front arcs.

It seems that YOY uses Vector movement, so even a Komarov should be
able to keep the KV in its front arc - particularly at long range.

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: ScanFed minis Next: Re: ScanFed minis