Prev: Re: [OT] "Enemy At The Gates" Review Next: Re: [OT] Paper Starships

OT: Taco Bell's Safe Bet.

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@w...>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 00:22:30 -0600
Subject: OT: Taco Bell's Safe Bet.

Hello All:
    OK, now I've seen just about everything.
    It appears that Taco Bell, proveyer of rotten Mexican fast food, is
proclaiming that if the flaming, mutant-fungus-encrusted, remains of the
Mir
space station hit a 40x40 foot target in the South Pacific, they give
each
American one of their rancid tacos:

http://www.tacobell.com/3company/2business/mir.htm

    Somehow, I think that Taco Bell isn't going to lose much for this
promo.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

       "OK, so one woman exists; does that mean all women exist?"

     --Crow T. Robot
       MST3K,"Hobgoblins"

E-MAIL: siefertma@wauknet.com	WWW: http://www.homegame.org/siefert

Prev: Re: [OT] "Enemy At The Gates" Review Next: Re: [OT] Paper Starships