Prev: Re: [OT] barbarians Next: [SG] Scenario Idea--LONG

Re: [OT] "Enemy At The Gates" Review

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 19:13:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] "Enemy At The Gates" Review

I'm sure someone else has laready mentioned this, but the T-34/85
turrets
and a later scene in the movie with a burnt out T-34/85 in the
background
were the only technical (in terms of equipment) mistakes that I spotted
when
I went to see the movie.  The T-34/85 was not in use in late '42!

Other than that--excellently done!  A four bullet movie (or would that
be
five, for that neat sequence early on).

And I really liked Ron Pearleman's character.

For what its worth (2 cents).

Rob