Prev: Re: [OT] Paper Starships Next: Re: [OT] barbarians

[OT] RL, again Re: [OT] Paper Starships

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 17:33:28 -0600
Subject: [OT] RL, again Re: [OT] Paper Starships

***
This is close to what I had in mind.

What I was thinking of was a boxish shape with the image of the ship on
it
as
seen from that direction.  I.E, the top of the box would have a top down
view,
the right side would have an image of the right side of the ship, etc.
***

Not sure if you are aware, but this is how the ships for Leviathan and
fighters for Interceptor in the Fasa's Renegade Legion series were done.

Of course, the rules included 'rolling over' for the ships to allow the
port side to face what had been the starboard side, and present fresh,
undamaged armor. Your larger example wouldn't roll as easily.

Several friends that never cared for most space ship games have praise
for
both of the above systems, BTW. And, if you can find a cheap copy, you
could always try the boxed ships in your own gaming...

Prev: Re: [OT] Paper Starships Next: Re: [OT] barbarians