Prev: Re: [OT] Barbarians Next: Re: Destroyers

Re: [FT] WotW #4: Railguns

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 18:46:40 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] WotW #4: Railguns

YOY wrote:

>The Kra'vaks are really very efficient, ... [snip]

It's not a question of modifying the *Kra'Vak* weapons here. It's a
question of designing a railgun system (or system family) for the
*human* forces.

>But if you reduce the mass of K-guns, so the price, even if you do
>not double damage, they will be stronger,

If you reduce the damage a weapon can inflict, you also have to reduce
its cost - otherwise it'll be *weaker* than the original, not stronger.

>Finally, Don't change an army like this, or create your own game.

I *strongly* suggest that you read the last paragraf on page 2 of the
basic rules (Full Thrust 2nd edition) :-/

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: [OT] Barbarians Next: Re: Destroyers