Prev: [OT] Irregular Miniatures Contact Next: RE: Full Thrust FB2

Full Thrust FB2

From: "YOY"<raphou@l...>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 12:45:50 +0000
Subject: Full Thrust FB2

Hi! Who will have enough time to answer some of my
wuestions?
1- I've read that shields are efficient against the
plasmas bolts (6 for a level-1 shield and 5-6 ignored for
a level-2 shield), is it really that?
2- there are a lot of weapons and equipements written in
FB2, but not explained, are they explained on a web
site?
3- Shrouded clouds are efficient against fighters, but are
human shields efficient too?
4- When Plasma bolts are fired, are all the fighters in a
6" range destroyed?
5- When plasma bolts are fired, can a Phalon ship (from
the army who fired it) be affected?
6- With the vector movement rules, missiles and plasma
bolts are very easy to use, because of the lack of
velocity change for all the ships. Did someone try it? We
think we'll reduce there range to 4".
7- With vector wovment rules, Kra'vak are not as
efficient as ion the std rules with their anti-g
propulsion. The only advantage they have, this time, is
that they are able to use all their thrust rating for
trnslating (the humans & Phalons only can move 1"
starboard or port). Is it the only difference?

OK, thanks a lot.
YOY

Jusqu'à 60 heures gratuites
pour toute souscription à l'un des
nouveaux Forfaits Liberty Surf
http://register.libertysurf.fr/subscribe_fr/signup.php3

Prev: [OT] Irregular Miniatures Contact Next: RE: Full Thrust FB2