Prev: Re: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #384 Next: Re: Destroyers

Re: [OT] Space floor plans

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmako@c...>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 18:54:33 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Space floor plans

Well grabbed these and stuck them in the list of things to do.
Currently
building a "Dirt Cheep Starship"
 from the plans from Microtactix  -  www.microtacticx.com   It is going
very
well.  Big and lots of details though all done in black and white.
Daughter
is filling in as coloring in agent.

Next will be some of your plans.  I will let you know how they go.

Bob "Paper Modeling" Makowsky