Prev: Re: [OT] Space floor plans Next: Re: [OT]: Trailers, John A, and Barbarians

Re: [OT] Space floor plans

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 13:17:13 +0000 ()
Subject: Re: [OT] Space floor plans

> Verily, thou art a scholar and a gentleman!
>
> My first attempt at printing the 5FT Sci-Fi walls seems to be giving
my
> poor laser printer a bit of a fit (memory problem, I fear), but I'll
make
> it work! ;->=
>
> The_Beast

What I did to save on the poor printer was to print just one sheet and
then
photocopy the amount I needed.

Let me know how you get on with the construction side of things and if
the
instructions are of any use what so ever!

Consider yourself every bit the guinea pig :)

Jeremey Claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk
www.germwarfare.co.uk

Prev: Re: [OT] Space floor plans Next: Re: [OT]: Trailers, John A, and Barbarians