Prev: Muahaha. . . but actually OT [DS/SG] Next: RE: [Computer?] File format for DSII

OT Australia/ New Zealand gaming

From: "Neil" <rppl@p...>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 17:36:41 -0800
Subject: OT Australia/ New Zealand gaming

I will be doing a trip to australia/New Zealand this summer and I was
hoping some gamers in the area could let me know about any conventions
or
good game stores to visit while I am in the area. My current schedule
looks
like
	6-8 May 	Brisbane
	28 May- 3 June	Sydney
	8-11 June	Auckland
I believe I saw a mention of a convention in Brisbane while I am there,
hope to drop by. it's always nice to see how other people game.
	thanks in advance
		Neil
PS I am from Victoria B.C. Canada and will be leaving Monday 26 March

Prev: Muahaha. . . but actually OT [DS/SG] Next: RE: [Computer?] File format for DSII