Prev: Re: [OT] "Enemy At The Gates" Review Next: Re: Aircraft Vs Dreadnoughts (Which is what the topic mutated into :o)

RE: [semi-OT] Aircraft Vs Dreadnoughts

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:09:57 +1100
Subject: RE: [semi-OT] Aircraft Vs Dreadnoughts

Interesting, I wonder if the USN is trying to get the funding for this.
As a layman, I would guess they could easily reduce crew requirements by
half as well as designing the defences for the greatest protection in
modern
air combat.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM