Prev: Re: [FT] Needle Beam questions Next: Re: [GZGECC] Gallery, AARs posted

Re: [DS] My NAC Forces

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 06:03:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS] My NAC Forces

A nice mix, I think--but I would change one item--give the infantry a
stand
or two of APSW--in fact, I would replace your moteor rifle command
stands
with APSW stands and designate one fo the rifle stands in each platoon
as
the platoon commander.

But then, I really like Close Assault teams instead of rifle teams
myself
(but when I use them, I make my infantry units pretty heavy on the
APSW).

Rob