Next: Re:[OT]Governments was: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant), etc etc etc.. .

RE: Los thoughts on breaching

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 07:44:23 -0800
Subject: RE: Los thoughts on breaching

  [SNIP]
> They produce large extruded plastic panels that are
> hollow and interlock.  An inexpensive extruded aluminum frame
> is set up where you want your house, you lock together these big
> panels...
  [SNIP]
> Windows are a snap-in piece.	Etc etc etc.

	Why am I getting visions of a Little Tike's Playhouse...

> The real issue is that we should just decide on the game
> effect we want, and then make up some PSB to cover it.

	Too often these kinds of discussions fail to arrive at a
solution
is because we, as gamers, each have an idea of what we believe reality
is. Adrian is right. Games will never be reality. Let's decide what game
effects we would like to see and build the rules accordingly.

Next: Re:[OT]Governments was: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant), etc etc etc.. .