Prev: Re: [OT] I just noticed this on Jon's catalog Next: Re: [FT] UNSC

RE: [DS] OGRE in Dirtside

From: "Brian Bell" <bkb@b...>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 18:10:35 -0500
Subject: RE: [DS] OGRE in Dirtside

You (and anyone else) is welcome to try one (or both) of the conversions
that I have been working on (both are still in play-testing).

The 1st is a straight conversion at
http://www.ftsr.org/ds2/multiverse/ogre-ds2.html.

The 2nd is a conversion that I plan to run at GZGECC V, I call "Full
Metal
Ogre". It uses my FMA Ehancements for DS2 (FMA instead of chits for
damage).
This is at http://www.ftsr.org/ds2/multiverse/fmaogre.asp. I also have
an
egroup for this at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fullmetalogre for
anyone
who is interested in helping me play-test the idea. So far I have run 2
games using this. I do not have any points for the Ogre, yet. But a
Mark-III
can beat the following forces:
2 units of 4 Size 3 wheeled tanks Armor 3, Enh FCS, HEL/3
1 unit of 6 Size 3 fast tracked tanks Armor 3, Enh FCS, HKP/3
1 unit of 4 Size 4 fast tracked tanks Armor 4, Sup FCS, MDC/4
Terrain is mixed woods and hills with fire lanes. Both playtests, the
Oger
managed to wipe the command post out and exit the board, but had all
weapons
lost/used and some tread lost. I have updated the rules since then, but
have
not playtested any changes.

Feel free to use either and let me know what you think.

---
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
ICQ: 12848051
AIM: Rlyehable
The Full Thrust Ship Registry:
http://www.ftsr.org
---

	Just curious, has anyone done Dirtside conversions of OGRE
minis?

Prev: Re: [OT] I just noticed this on Jon's catalog Next: Re: [FT] UNSC