Prev: Re: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant) Next: Re: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant)

RE: RE: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant)

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 12:21:51 -0500
Subject: RE: RE: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant)

>>The first is a form of piracy, and the second is a form of blackmail,
both
of which try to hide behind a thin veil of legitimacy. :)

>which is different from other governments how?

I can vote for or against my representatives and persuade others of my
political inclination to do likewise.  I can call my representative or
senator and have a reasonable chance they'll take action; even if they
don't, we're from the same culture and I'll know that my issue was
understood.  If the Evil UN becomes an effective one-world government,
they'll have power without accountability.

Prev: Re: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant) Next: Re: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant)