Prev: Re: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant) Next: Re: Los thoughts on breaching

RE: Los thoughts on breaching

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 23:16:30 -0600
Subject: RE: Los thoughts on breaching

***
Grav polarized explosives were in an old JTAS, but not an issue I have.
***

I missed the first part of the discussion, but the polarized explosives
were called TDX in the article. As for which JTAS, as I've found it in
the
first Best Of, it's in one of the first four.

Considered great for clearing forests or bridge supports.

The article cites James Blish's Cities In Flight aka Okie series, though
don't remember it coming up there.

Prev: Re: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant) Next: Re: Los thoughts on breaching