Prev: RE: [sg] Vehicle ID Next: Re: [sg] Vehicle ID

RE: [sg] Vehicle ID

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:25:00 -0800
Subject: RE: [sg] Vehicle ID

Mike you are correct. To quote the site "The turret is from a 1/48th
scale Israeli Merkava, imported by Hobby Bounties, with a barrel and
secondary armament from the Marbeth catalogue, and a scratch built
bustle. The hull is a 1/35th scale Soviet BMP by Dragon, with more
accessories by Marbeth and GZG."

	I think Eli just did a typo :-)

Prev: RE: [sg] Vehicle ID Next: Re: [sg] Vehicle ID