Prev: RE: [SG] Ghurkas Next: Old Epic figures

RE: Thinking of aspects of PA in urban fighting [FMAS] [General]

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 07:56:07 -0800
Subject: RE: Thinking of aspects of PA in urban fighting [FMAS] [General]

[snip]

> Hey, there are plenty of places that have figured out metric. Say, 95%
> of the rest of the planet :) I mean, 1000g is 1 kg, 1000kg is a tonne.
> But wait, you're right, base ten things are hard to figure out :)

	This has always been a point of sadness for me. I remember when
in
grade school I was taught the metric system and we were told that by the

time we were in high school the whole country would be on the metric
system.

Let's see I graduated from high school in 1980 and my fellow Americans
are

Prev: RE: [SG] Ghurkas Next: Old Epic figures