Prev: Re: Thinking of aspects of PA in urban fighting [FMAS] [General] Next: Re: [Starguard] 2nd best profit making illegal smuggling trade

Re: Nukes

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 06:38:06 EST
Subject: Re: Nukes

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001 12:28:20 +1100 Beth Fulton
<beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au> writes:
>G'day Bif,

<snip> meant as a argument to the
> >dirt huggers on the list as to why
> >nukes could (I didn`t say were) be used.
> >Especially by KV, who don`t have
> >the human morrals against them.
>
>Taht's very xenocentric of you ;)

OOOh, a new kind of PC; SC (Stellar Correctness) *or* a.k.a. XC
(Xenological Correctness.)

>The reasons humans don't toss them around (especially those to do with
>
>spoiling the real estate) may be the very same ones for why the KV
>don't.

Perhaps but the little I have read about the GZG aliens is that the KV
seem pretty oriented to total genocide or worse of the offending human
presence ("why" they are that way of course is part of the
psuedo-history.  And a good idea for a thread...)

The KV in the web story I read (non-canonical I assume) - the multi
parter, which I had to skim, once, at work - made Starguard Ralbai
appear
almost friendly and my beloved Nektons almost neighborly...

>Cheers
>
>Beth

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.