Prev: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives Next: RE: Starship Basing Alternatives

Re: Alien PA

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:01:04 -0500
Subject: Re: Alien PA

I don't know if there are any "official" PA Kra'Vak, but I've been
toying
with the idea of converting some as-yet-unassembled Grenadier Space
Ranger
figures to make some unofficial ones.  This is moslty because I've only
got
about a squad's worth of actual Kra'Vak and I've got the need for
additional
K's for a scenario idea 'm working on...

Rob