Prev: Re: Close assault interpretation questions Next: Re: Re:Nukes

RE: [SG] Close assault interpretation questions

From: "Owen Glover" <oglover@b...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 19:26:56 +1100
Subject: RE: [SG] Close assault interpretation questions

er, I'm sorry but the rules state quite plainly that you have to be in
range
for the combat role.." this movement distance.. MUST be sufficient to
allow
at least some figures of the assaulting unit to come into contact....".
Page 41, third paragraph of INITIATING CLOSE ASSAULT......eg for regular
foot max 12", Fast PA max 24", terrain restrictions notwithstanding....

This is one of those rules discussions just CRYING out for incluson in a
FAQ?

Cheers,

Owen

Groeneveld