Prev: RE: PA Strength was: FMAS at GZG ECC IV Next: Re: AAR ? was Close assault interpretation questions

RE: non-painting record was: 2300 AD --> DS2/SG2

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: 12 Mar 2001 11:26 GMT
Subject: RE: non-painting record was: 2300 AD --> DS2/SG2

>Absender: cdownes-ward@9a.co.uk

> For another related point, I have just finished painting an "Epic"
> scale Tyranid hoard which I can remember buying not long before my
> first daughter was born, as it will soon be her 6th birthday this
> means its taken be about 6 years to paint the figures, is this a
> record?

Hardly. I have a Ral Partha Oriental Dragon that I started painting
when my son was 1 year old. He is now 14. And on a not-so-recent
discussion
on another mailing list, that was not by any means the longest time.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: RE: PA Strength was: FMAS at GZG ECC IV Next: Re: AAR ? was Close assault interpretation questions