Prev: Re: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts Next: Re: [FT] Heavy Beams - 4321

Re: [DS] Infantry Base Question

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:34:42 +1100
Subject: Re: [DS] Infantry Base Question

At 11:06  11/03/01 -0500, Chuck wrote:
>You also make your units easy morale pickings since destruction of the
PL is
>a +3 confidence test.	You want to hide the location of your leaders as
much
>as possible in DS.  I use sticky dots on the bottoms of my stands and
>designate one of the 4 figure per stand infantry elements as the PL for
>infantry.  Even if they are in APC's or MICV's they at least have a
chance
>of getting out of a disabled vehicle (unlike their armor brethren...)
>
>Always keep them guessing :)

When we started playing we didn't immediately mark out the unit
commanders,
so to get around this when a vehicle or infantry stand was knocked out
we
rolled a die to determine if the commander was the one who got it. It
tends
to keep things interesting.

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

Prev: Re: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts Next: Re: [FT] Heavy Beams - 4321