Prev: Re: [GZGECC] Gallery, AARs posted Next: Re: Re:FT-Banzai jammers

Re: 6mm GEVs

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 17:42:16 -0500
Subject: Re: 6mm GEVs

At 10:34 PM 3/9/01 -0000, you wrote:
>Brian Bell said:
>
>> > Hmmm. I can't tell from the picture, but the Ogre/GEV
>> > Paneuropean GEV looks
>> > somewhat tapered at the front (see
>> > http://www.sjgames.com/miniatures/ogre/deluxegev/img/photo4.jpg
>> >

>Daniel Casquilho then said:
>
>> The GEV in the picture is the Pan-European "light" GEV. I think the
>> regular size GEV might be closer to what Matthew is looking for.
>>
>> Here is a few shots by Johnny Perchalski. Look at the first few
>> vehicles in these pictures, they are the standard Pan-Ero GEVs:
>>
>> http://www.bastet.org/~whiterat/Convoy1.jpg
>>
>> http://www.bastet.org/~whiterat/Convoy4.jpg
>>
>> In this picture the three gray vehicles are the Pan-Euo GEV-PCs
>>
>> http://staff.sjgames.com/~keith/ogre/DunDraCon25/GEVPCs_vs_GEV.jpg
>>
>> Of course I could be way off in what I understood Matthew is looking
>> for. :-)
>>
>> Daniel
>
>Yes, I can see what you're on about. I have had a good look around the
Ogre
>website now and I have to say what little of the Paneuropean GEVs I
have
>seen I like a lot. They are very much to my taste. I will have to
>investigate further - does anyone know of any sites with clear photos
of the
>GEVs? And exactly how many are there, three I think...?

I've got some shots at:
http://www.geocities.com/johnxcrim/GallerySF.html
...towards the bottom of the page.

>Thanks very much for the ideas!! Anyone else have any others??

Fortress Figures -- http://www.fortressfigures.com -- makes some really
nice GEVPCs, in plastic.  You get 10 for $10.00, I think -- and their
light
hovertank is one of my favorite microarmor figures of all time.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: [GZGECC] Gallery, AARs posted Next: Re: Re:FT-Banzai jammers