Prev: Re: [DS] Infantry Base Question Next: Re: [DS] Infantry Base Question

Re: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 19:34:37 EST
Subject: Re: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts

On Fri, 9 Mar 2001 12:06:37 -0500 "Robert W. Eldridge"
<bob_eldridge@mindspring.com> writes:
<snip>. The only modern
>battleship that
>was an "easy" kill that I can think of was the Italian Roma, sunk by a
>single (or possibly 2) hits from a 1400lb guided bomb which exploded
>her
>magazine.

This is your idea of an "easy" kill? <big Blink>

Okay, who thinks (if anyone) that fighters are costed (is that a word)
correctly?

How do Fighters compare versus the smaller craft ?  Is a squadron of
torp
fighters likely to waste a light cruiser?

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: [DS] Infantry Base Question Next: Re: [DS] Infantry Base Question