Prev: Re: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts Next: Re: [DS] Infantry Base Question

RE: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 16:23:29 -0800
Subject: RE: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts

	Not that I mind reading all of the great input into this
conversation, but I am curious. What does this have to do with
Full Thrust?

	Are we to assume W.W.II or year 2000 levels of weapon vs.
armor performance will not change in the next 200 years? Has the
change from W.W.II to today been so small that it would apply to the
space based warfare of Full Thrust?

	I am asking because I am still new to the GZG family of games
and have not read the Full Thrust rules yet. From my ignorant point
of view it seems that you'all are making these assumptions so I want
to be clear about it.

		Daniel

Prev: Re: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts Next: Re: [DS] Infantry Base Question