Prev: [OT] modelling Q and ISO Ben Kenobi and his Harem Next: Re: 6mm GEVs

RE: 6mm GEVs

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 13:47:41 -0800
Subject: RE: 6mm GEVs

	The GEV in the picture is the Pan-European "light" GEV. I think
the
regular size GEV might be closer to what Matthew is looking for.

	Here is a few shots by Johnny Perchalski. Look at the first few
vehicles in these pictures, they are the standard Pan-Ero GEVs:

http://www.bastet.org/~whiterat/Convoy1.jpg

http://www.bastet.org/~whiterat/Convoy4.jpg

In this picture the three gray vehicles are the Pan-Euo GEV-PCs

http://staff.sjgames.com/~keith/ogre/DunDraCon25/GEVPCs_vs_GEV.jpg

	Of course I could be way off in what I understood Matthew is
looking
for. :-)

		Daniel

Prev: [OT] modelling Q and ISO Ben Kenobi and his Harem Next: Re: 6mm GEVs