Prev: RE: [DS] Kra'Vak Info Next: 6mm Slammer Combat Car Was: RE: A interesting sample from Eureka

Proposal for four more club100 Ghurkas

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 14:27:35 +0100
Subject: Proposal for four more club100 Ghurkas

Well, I just received my Ghurka's and they look great. However, as usual
with
this hobby I think there is still something missing:-)

I want to put in an order for an extra set of 4 figures.
3 figures laying on the ground:
- sniper
- spotter with binoculars
- guy firing LAW (3-shot missile launcher from NAC figure 12a)
1 guy advancing and shooting assault gun, see:
	http://www.scs.wsu.edu/~pbourque/rifleshot.htm
	the entry for the Pancor Jackhammer
Tom Barclay suggested the Armscor Striker, but IMHO this one looks more
futuristic.

Tom suggested equipping the laying figures with ghillie suits. However,
a friend of mine did a great job with gauze and flocking materials, so I
would prefer the figures in standard Ghurka outfit and leave the ghillie
suits to individual tastes/hobbying skills.

More suggestions are welcome. I intend to place this on Eureka's club100
page at the end of next week.

I will put in an order myself for 3 of each figure, so that leaves 88
more
figures to be ordered before this can go ahead.
Cheers,
	Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman			   F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl
Delft University of Technology			      The Netherlands

Prev: RE: [DS] Kra'Vak Info Next: 6mm Slammer Combat Car Was: RE: A interesting sample from Eureka