Prev: RE: GAC/MDC/HVAC/RFAC technobabble for the uninitiated... Next: Re: [OT] Military History Archive CDs

RE: [ft] Needle damage mechanics plus background

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 14:21:16 +1100
Subject: RE: [ft] Needle damage mechanics plus background

Needlebeam damage is *unrepairable* using damage control.
You need to bring in a repairship after the game.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM

	...under the present hit mechanism.  In the FB/MT rules I
understand
you do